In 2005, GUSHI & RAFFUNK started their own project producing original music for Amnesia Ibiza Chillout Sessions and Fashion TV compilations. They found the chemistry to compose original tracks which eventually would become their first album “Eyes”.
Their productions record the releases “Eyes”, “Travel EP”, “Sound Of You – The Remixes EP”, “Reflection”, “Deep House Flavours” and “Soundtracks” – all works having been released by international labels.
So far now, they have collaborated with talented artists naming DJ Jondal, Raphael Marionneau, Riccicomoto, Elio Riso, Alexandra Hampton, Antonio Della Marina, Lemongrass, Tim Angrave, Five Seasons, Giorgio Ioan.
THEIR WORKS HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY:
– Pete Tong (BBC RADIO 1 –The Essential Selection Mix) supported
“To Be or not To Be”
– Roger Sanchez (Release Yourself) supported “Be Mine”
– Tiësto (Classics @ Radio 538 Club Life 104) supported
“To Be or not To Be”
– Carl Cox (Mix Mag UK) supported “Ego vs Ego”
– Groove Armada (DJ sets @Space Ibiza ) supported “To Be or not To Be”
– Julian Lennon (Pick of the Week on Below Zero Beats Radio) supported “End Of The Day”
– Casafonda Radio London (Music Designers)
– Radio Montecarlo Buddha Bar Web Radio (Music Designers)
BESPOKE MUSIC SERVICES
G&R Music Production is a bespoke music company which provides original tailor-made soundtracks. The accurate compositions are specially designed for the client. Experience and proficiency make their works a unique piece of music. G&R have been collaborating with film companies such as Lupetta5, Paolo Parisotto, Agherose.
LIVE PERFORMANCES / DJ SET
The repertoire offers original tracks combined with live loop-sessions arranged by Gushi & Raffunk in trip-hop, chill-out and deep house style.
Their exhibitions are adaptable to multiple situations such as live shows, fashion events, product launches, private parties, receptions, chilling spaces and every other situation where style and proficiency are required. Ideal for fresh, intimate and comfortable ambiances.
Their live DJ Set is mainly built with original samples combined with live vocal intervention, also adaptable to a more up-tempo club format.